Ryan VAT Systems is an international group, offering services in the area of VAT compliance, tax representation and foreign VAT recovery to Key Account clients in Europe. Ryan VAT Systems is part of Ryan LLC Group (www.ryan.com). Headquartered in the United States, with 2,500 employees in 4 continents, Ryan LLC is the largest firm in the world exclusively dedicated to corporate taxation.
Our continuous growth has led us to seek for an experienced professional to integrate our team in Portugal. In particular, we are looking for someone for the following position:
You will work in close collaboration with consultants of the company and your role will be to:
- Work directly with the Senior Management of the Group, as well as work directly with the COO of the Group in certain projects;
- Supervise the preparation and the filing of the VAT returns, Intrastat, etc. to the tax administrations where we represent our clients;
- Supervise the contacts with the tax authorities in order to monitor our files;
- Perform and supervise surveillance on topics related to VAT in Europe;
- Supervise communication with our clients and their files;
- Collaborate with our subsidiaries in Europe with the aim of organizing / processing their clients’ files.
This position is located in Braga (Portugal), but may involve travel (in Portugal and/or abroad).
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Working experience in VAT and TAX of at least 6 years in a company with an international environment;
- Educational level: Degree in law, accounting, management or economics, preferably completed with a specialization in Tax;
- Languages: mandatorily bilingual in English; other fluent languages will be valued;
- Willing to integrate a dynamic multicultural team;
- Dynamic, strong relationship building, organized person, being able to set objectives and to face up to challenges;
- Hardworking with a confident and friendly personality and with excellent interpersonal skills directed to the client.
This position, with strong added-value, will allow you to evolve quickly within the company.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the Reference: VAT MANAGER.