Recruitment Specialist – Bilingual in English
Ryan VAT Systems is an international group, offering services of VAT compliance, fiscal representation, consulting and VAT recovery to clients worldwide. Ryan VAT Systems is part of Ryan LLC (www.ryan.com). Headquartered in the United States, with 2,500 employees in 4 continents, Ryan LLC is the largest firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes and one of the Best Places to Work.
Our continuous growth has led us to seek for an experienced professional to integrate our Talent Acquisition team in Braga as:
Recruitment Specialist – Bilingual in English.
We are looking for someone with a recruitment background, and experience recruiting across a variety of role types and levels, to help with the recruitment needs of our company.
- Dealing with all recruitment activity, managing the end to end recruitment processes effectively, from recruitment requirements to candidate offer;
- Assisting the Managers in the recruitment and selection of candidates at national and international level;
- Sourcing candidates for entry, mid and high-level professional positions;
- Assisting in the draft of job descriptions;
- Placing job adverts using tools such as the company’s website, job-boards, social media channels; etc.
- Liaise with external recruitment partners/head-hunters and referrals;
- Reviews applications and resumes to pre-screen for open positions. Identifies appropriate candidates and conduct telephone interviews;
- Support department managers with recruitment process, including organising interview schedules, diary management and supporting interview process;
- Application of tests (psycho-technical, personality, knowledge, etc.) and obtaining professional references about candidates from their former employers;
- Forwards applicable candidate’s paperwork to appropriate hiring manager for review;
- Maintains appropriate records and statistics and prepares reports as necessary
- at least 2 years of experience in Recruitment;
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, psychology or similar;
- Excellent English level (oral and written); Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Experience working with recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with department managers and candidates;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capacity to multi-task;
- Ability to prioritize and organized;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, …);
- Self-motivated to integrate a dynamic and multicultural team.
Applications must be in English and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference: RECRUIT_SPEC, including CV and Cover Letter.