Key Account Manager – DACH Region ( German)
Ryan VAT Systems is an international group, offering services of VAT compliance, fiscal representation and VAT recovery to Key Accounts worldwide. Ryan VAT Systems is part of Ryan LLC (www.ryan.com). Headquartered in the United States, with 2,500 employees in 4 continents, Ryan LLC is the largest firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes and one of the Best Places to Work in the world.
Our continuous growth has led us to seek for an experienced professional to integrate our team in Paris as:
Your employment in our company will start by an initial training period of several weeks, during which you will be introduced to our methods and services.
During this period your role will be to:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and schedule sales meetings with prospects;
- Accompany Account Managers on business meetings;
- Prepare service offers and ensure the follow-up until signature of the contracts.
At the end of your training period you will identify and pursue new business opportunities with Mid-caps and Key Accounts in the geographical area of which you will be in charge.
Your role will be to:
- Schedule and confirm sales meetings with prospects;
- Visit the potential clients and finalize the contracts;
- Monitor the supply of services to clients as they are brought on board.
The ideal candidate shall have the following profile:
- University degree in Sales, Finance, Economics or similar;
- 5 years’ experience in France in a B2B sales development position;
- Native German and fluent English; French, though not required is a plus;
- An ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and career minded sales professional, with a confident and friendly personality and with excellent written and oral communication skills;
The position is based in Paris and involves frequent travel.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com together with the Reference: KAM DACH.