Human Resources Manager
Ryan VAT Systems is a subsidiary of Ryan LLC (www.ryan.com) specialized in international VAT and offering services of VAT compliance, tax representation and foreign VAT recovery to Key Account clients. Ryan LLC is headquartered in the United States; with 2,500 employees in 4 continents, Ryan is the largest firm in the world exclusively dedicated to business taxes.
Our continuous growth leads us to seek for an experienced professional to integrate our team in Braga as:
Human Resources Manager
- Share knowledge and best practices with company management to position Ryan VAT Systems as a leading employer;
- Support the implementation of varied HR projects enabling successful delivery of the HR strategy;
- Develop and harmonize our HR tools and procedures and implement KPIs;
- Lead recruitment initiatives at national and international level: preparation of job announcements, selection of recruitment media, assistance in the selection of CVs, assistance in conducting interviews and obtaining references from former employers;
- Provide HR data analysis and insight, enabling informed, fact-based decision making;
- Supervise daily follow-up of the employees’ working hours including, preparation and sending of all information required for salary processing to external service providers;
- Provide advice to Managers on our policies, procedures and applicable labor law;
- Support our Managers to resolve employee relations cases (such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, etc.)
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources / Law, or similar;
- Working experience in Human Resources of at least 5 years, in an international environment;
- Mandatory bilingual in English and Portuguese.; Knowledge of French is a plus;
- Experience in shared service center is a plus;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capacity to multi-task and prioritize;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, …);
- Dynamic, organized person, being able to set objectives and to face up to challenges;
- Hardworking with a confident and friendly personality and with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the Reference: HR MANAGER.