Created May 15, 2018
1. Data Processor
VAT Systems is responsible for all personal data which is collected and processed by VAT Systems. In such case, the data processor for this data is VAT Systems.
2. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you for one or several of the following purposes:
- Providing or receiving services in accordance with our agreements;
- Providing news and/or information at your request or in the pursuit of the legitimate business interests of VAT Systems;
- Because we have the legal obligation to do so.
We do not collect personal information for any other purpose, or in any other manner.
3. Use of Personal Information
Your personal information, will not be sold or exchanged. Your personal information will not be transferred outside of the VAT Systems group of companies without your consent and/or for any reason other than the purposes stated in section 2 above or for the legitimate business interests of VAT Systems.
4. Data retention
The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes stated in sections 2 or 3 above or for a period specifically required by law. After the retention period is over, VAT Systems securely disposes of your personal information.
5. How we protect your information
We implement a variety of state-of-art security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access.
6. Respect of laws
VAT Systems declares to fully respect all rights established and laid out in European laws and operates within the limits of the European Directive 95/46 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
7. Your rights
In compliance with the European Union rules on privacy, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to review your personal data that VAT Systems holds and check it for accuracy.
- You have the right to correct data in the case that errors may be found in our records.
- You have the right to request that any of your personal data be erased.
15 Place du Général Catroux