A VAT audit of your firm’s accounting data will secure your operations. It may also generate savings.
VAT Systems performs VAT audits tailored to each company’s organization and priorities.
In order to prevent risks related to a tax audit by the authorities, we propose that our clients carry out an audit of their VAT management.
The audit can be a complete review of the company’s accounting extracts, in order to identify the purchase and sales flows and to verify:
- ✓ That the VAT is correctly recorded in the accounts of the company,
- ✓ And that such VAT is correctly reported in the client’s returns.
Depending however on the company’s needs we can also perform a less thorough analysis, such as reviewing the company’s VAT Mapping, and if necessary, sampling invoices and transportation documentation, in order to verify their conformity.
A complete audit of transactions can sometimes identify potential savings ( VAT that has not been deducted). If the client’s objective is to generate more substantial savings then other types of audits can be more appropriate, such as verifying any double accounting and/or double payment of supplier invoices.
- Defining the audit’s objective
- Defining the scope to be audited to fulfill the audit’s objective
- Analysis and coherence controls of raw data provided by the company
- Verification of invoices
- Verification of VAT returns
- Communication of an Audit Report
- Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT Audits
- Tax Recovery
- Other Services